Chuckles likes children Chuckles likes children

Hey, this is pretty good!!! For some reason the first thing that comes to mind is Clay Fighter hahaha This definitively has that"Crazy Circus" atmosphere all over the place,. The mixing is extremely pleasant too, even with all the stuff thats going on i could hear everything clearly. I have no bad remarks, good job!

Azhthar responds:

Glad you like it! For the mixing I was actually not completely sure. I wish I could bring some of the instruments out a bit better but probably I just overloaded the track at some points (which I always do) and come to my limits here what my limited mixing abilities limitate... Just had a peak into Clay Fighter. DidnĀ“t know it before :)

Just Trollin Just Trollin

My 2 cents.

Percussion is on point, i like the variety it has. I really liked the string ensemble AFTER the first 35 seconds. Those 35 seconds were eternal for me, the strings got really repetitive in that interval. i really liked what you did after though, good job. I also like the overall atmosphere of the song, how you managed to get an almost industrial sound of a mostly orchestral piece. Keep the good work!

Brenticus responds:

thank you , I'd keep your review in memory. :)

Floating Floating

At first i thought he main synth lead at the beginning was weird but the strange vibrato grew on me.

Love the chill aprt with the arpegies, got a vibe from Tower of Heaven, kinda chiptun-ish. I am not fond of the later key change, i think it could have been done in a better, smoother way. The piano is nice but the effects overload, sounds really crappy on my speakers despite being well mixed and good sounding in my phones. You should try to hear your track in more than one setup to see how they sound their. Sometimes a sng sounds perfect in some profesional headphones, but like crap in some Ipod earbuds. Aside from that i really enjoyed the track, specially the ending, keep up the good work!

1f1n1ty responds:

Yes, I got a review from the 5th place winner of NGAUC! Thanks for reviewing!

Strange vibrato lol

You spelled "part" wrong. Or is it "apart"? Great, now I'm not sure whether you like or dislike the arps due to a simple typo. :/

I don't know what Tower of Heaven is XD

Yeah... the key change was meant to symbolize something. I felt people might not like it because of context, but maybe it just wasn't smooth. I don't know, my tactic for creating the change was to shift the top note down one semitone each chord and then fill the rest in with what sounded dark and creepy. It might not have been a 100-percent sure-fire tactic, but it worked at least on the surface level.

The effects sound okay on my headphones. I honestly don't have many other setups I can try. I mean, I can unplug my headphones and try my earbuds, but I can't really listen to it on a phone until it's publicly released and then it's too late. And I don't have speakers :P I dunno, maybe there are ways.

Thanks! I liked the drop the most, but the ending is really cool, too! ;)